Senior Bar Food & Beverage Assistant – Clayton Hotel Galway
We have a fantastic new vacancy for Senior Food & Beverage Assistant in the excellent Clayton Hotel Galway.
Objective of the Role
Reporting to the Food & Beverage Supervisor, the Senior F&B Assistant will provide a friendly and efficient service to the hotel guests.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Regular guests are known and greeted accordingly using their name.
- Ensure a good working knowledge of food and wine. Be able to make recommendations.
- Be friendly, courteous and professional at all times.
- Up-sell and maximise sales revenue whenever and wherever possible.
- To assist with meeting rooms set-up and service when requested.
- It is agreed that flexibility of employees is fundamental to the Hotel’s ongoing progress. It is agreed that flexibility within each job category/functional area will be required by the Company and that there is full inter-changeability between all jobs in so far as is reasonably.
- Secure and record lost and found property, following the correct procedures.
- To be a direct support to the supervisors, assistant managers and managers within the hotel.
- To assist in the training of staff in the food and beverage outlets on all SOP and Skills.
- To be flexible to work in all areas of the hotel if needs be, reflective of business needs.
- To be flexible and co-operative in the workplace so as to ensure the smooth and successful operation of the hotel.
- Flexibility within each job category/functional area will be required by the company and full inter-changeability between departments will be required.
- Dependent on business levels within the hotel, you will be required to assist with duties as directed by Management. These duties may include assistance in duties/operations in all areas of the hotel and/or its operation.
- Previous hotel experience in a 3/4 star hotel property is desired but not essential.
- Previous experience in a high volume/ fast paced environment.
- Fluent English and excellent communication skills.
- Micros Experience would be preferable.
About our culture:
Dalata Hotel Group – Ireland’s largest hotel group has a number of exciting positions on the horizon. As Dalata continues to grow and expand in Ireland and the UK it’s more important than ever to have the right team alongside us, in the near future we will be opening the doors of new hotels creating many jobs and investing millions in the Irish and UK economy.
We lead through our Dalata values of “Our People, Our Fairness, Our Service and Our Individuality”. If you have the right attitude and energy you will have great opportunities to progress within the group. Our company is a place where you can do great things – individually and as a team. You will have the opportunity to develop your talent, be recognised and rewarded for your commitment and pursue a fulfilling career. We also have a number of unique and recognised training programmes to aid your professional and personal development and pride ourselves on creating an objective, supportive and fair working environment for our employees.
Dalata Hotel Group Plc is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Follow us on Facebook and stay up to date with the latest jobs in Galway!
Before you go
By creating a job alert, you agree to our Terms. You can unsubscribe from these directly within the emails or as detailed in our terms.Continue to job