The Ice House are Currently Recruiting for a Restaurant Manager
Reporting to the Assistant and General Manager, the Restaurant Manager will ensure the smooth and efficient running of the Restaurant ensuring the guests comfort, satisfaction and requests are catered for in a friendly, helpful, efficient and personalised manner at all times and to the highest of standards and that sales revenue is maximised at every opportunity.
What are we looking for?
We are seeking an enthusiastic, motivated and hardworking individual with a strong commitment to quality, high standards, service and customer care.
Excellent attention to detail and focus on customer service is required as well as excellent interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work within a fast-paced environment
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
• Ensuring that the food and beverage offer is of high standard and stocks are managed.
• Manage the day-to-day operations of a busy restaurant and bar in a busy property.
• Deliver on budgets and targets and be aware of the financial responsibilities of the restaurant and bar management.
• Involved in ordering and managing beverages to ensure the budget GP percentage is always achieved.
• Good wine knowledge and be able to develop and adapt wine lists to guests' tastes and needs.
• To work and communicate effectively with all department heads and colleagues alike throughout the hotel to ensure a harmonious working environment.
• To attend and support departmental meetings as requested.
• Have thorough knowledge of service standards required for breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea, room service, and dinner.
• Possess Strong Leadership qualities.
• Be passionate about training, developing, leading, and mentoring your team to achieve consistently high standards of guest service.
• Have excellent knowledge of Food and Beverage and a strong eye for detail.
• Ability to maximise sales through upselling and excellent customer service.
• Possess the ability to perform under pressure and be proficient in spoken and written English.
• Work with the management team to always ensure strong morale among the team.
• This role requires a positive, energetic individual with a strong desire to provide excellent customer service.
• The candidate shall have previous experience working in a restaurant or 4-star property.
• Should have a proven ability to lead and motivate their department team.
• This is a full-time position so the candidate must be available to work a five-day week, to include both weekdays and weekends, as business demands.
• Excellent organisational skills and the ability to oversee and delegate work to others.
• A warm, friendly, and approachable personality when dealing with fellow staff and guests.
Reasons to apply:
✨Join an award-winning team who have achieved extremely high standards
✨ Competitive salary
✨Learning and Development opportunities
✨ Uniform provided
✨ Meals when on duty
✨ Staff discounts in the Spa and hotel
Before you go
By creating a job alert, you agree to our Terms. You can unsubscribe from these directly within the emails or as detailed in our terms.