Linen Porter- Maldron Hotel Oranmore
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Linen Porter in the Maldron Hotel Oranmore.
Objective of the Role
Reporting to the HOD and linen porters are individuals who make sure that a huge part of this department is kept functioning at all times.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Supplying linen and guest supplies to all Accommodation Assistants
- Assisting in delivering guest luggage to and from guest bedrooms
- Carrying out regular stocktakes of linen and guest supplies
- Ensuring the upkeep and cleanliness of public areas and the linen room
- Providing excellent customer service to guests at all times
- Experience working with customers
- An excellent command of the English language
- Excellent organisational skills
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment
- Be a strong team player
About our culture:
Dalata Hotel Group – Ireland’s largest hotel group has a number of exciting positions on the horizon. As Dalata continues to grow and expand in Ireland and the UK it’s more important than ever to have the right team alongside us, in the near future we will be opening the doors of new hotels creating many jobs and investing millions in the Irish and UK economy.
We lead through our Dalata values of “Our People, Our Fairness, Our Service and Our Individuality”. If you have the right attitude and energy you will have great opportunities to progress within the group. Our company is a place where you can do great things – individually and as a team. You will have the opportunity to develop your talent, be recognised and rewarded for your commitment and pursue a fulfilling career. We also have a number of unique and recognised training programmes to aid your professional and personal development and pride ourselves on creating an objective, supportive and fair working environment for our employees.
Dalata Hotel Group Plc is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Follow us on Facebook and stay up to date with the latest jobs in Galway!
Before you go
By creating a job alert, you agree to our Terms. You can unsubscribe from these directly within the emails or as detailed in our terms.Continue to job