Your New Company:
Located in the heart of Dublin 1 Granby Limited is one of Ireland's most reputable and long-standing meat manufacturers.
Established in 1933 Granby prides itself on delivering quality products to our long-standing customers and clients.
If you are looking to work in a fast-paced environment with one of the most technically advanced meat manufacturing facilities in Europe, look no further.
Your New Role:
You will be working in a fast-paced manufacturing environment with a great team of employees.
- Assisting in all areas of the business where required
- Taking instruction from supervisors and other senior members of staff
- Work autonomously as well as a team
- Work in different environments (cold room/cooking plant)
- Available for Part-time employment: 2-3 days per week
- Completed a covid test when required
- Comfortable with heavy lifting and being on your feet
- Comfortable working in an environment with meat
- Reliable, committed, punctual, willing to learn, and have a positive attitude
- Experience in a meatworks facility is preferred but not essential
What's in it for you:
- An initial 6 months temporary to a permanent position for the right candidate.
- We provide full-time employment with market standard rates.
- Internal opportunities to progress your career further.
Before you go
By creating a job alert, you agree to our Terms. You can unsubscribe from these directly within the emails or as detailed in our terms.