MMD Construction is seeking to recruit an Environmental, Health and Safety Advisor reporting directly to the EHS Manager.
The Role of the EHS Advisor is to guide, support, and advise Project/Site Managers and other relevant personnel on the implementation and continuous improvement of MMD Construction systems and standards in accordance with the MMD Construction Safety, Quality, and Environmental Management Systems.
- BSc in Health and Safety/Higher Diploma SHWW/ Diploma SHWW
- Valid Safe Pass and Manual Handling Certificate
- Ability to advise on Health, Safety, and Environmental issues on a day-to-day basis on-site, attend site meetings, chair site safety meetings.
- Ability to carry out and write site inspection reports and site audit reports, deliver site inductions and toolbox talks.
- Ability to recommend to Project/Site Managers appropriate corrective actions to address risks highlighted in inspection and audit reports.
- Ability to write, review and assess risk assessments, method statements and advise on how risks could be reduced further.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office, Word, Publisher, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- 3-5 years experience essential
Competency & Behaviour:
- Is pro-active and self-motivated
- Can work unsupervised
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Has excellent communication skills, interpersonal, organisational, and administrative skills
Competitive salary and benefits package
Before you go
By creating a job alert, you agree to our Terms. You can unsubscribe from these directly within the emails or as detailed in our terms.