Castlemartyr Resort are currently recruiting for: Breakfast Chef
We are a multi-award-winning Resort, offering a fabulous selection of freshly cooked, contemporary food and great opportunities to learn and progress.
- To prepare and produce food for breakfast and preparation work for any other section to which you are assigned and to the standards agreed, working in conjunction with other Chefs.
- To minimise wastage
- To ensure all necessary mis-en-place are ready prior to service.
- To prepare and serve staff food which is varied and nutritional to the agreed standard.
- To adhere to Food Hygiene and HACCP Regulations
- To report any faults in equipment, fixtures and fittings to
- Chef or Supervisor and to ensure that no item of equipment is misused.
- carry out cleaning and ensure all cleaning schedules are adhered to.
- To carry out cleaning and ensure all cleaning schedules and adhered to
- To carry out “hands-on” training with new/junior staff ensuring records are maintained.
- To monitor the standards of new/junior staff taking corrective action when necessary.
- 2021 TripAdvisor Travellers’ Choice Award
- 2021 Weddingsonline 'Hotel Venue of the Year, Munster'
As a company we offer:
- Excellent rates of Pay
- Salary or hourly rates
- Flexible working hours
- High retention of kitchen staff
- Discounts across accommodation, dining, spa and leisure
- Excellent career progression
- Full compliance training
- Employee Recognition and Awards
- Monthly Staff appreciation day
- Gym and Health Club Memberships
What we are looking for:
- Enthusiasm and passion
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Organised, excellent attention to detail with the ability to multi-task
- Attention to detail for food production and presentation
If you are looking to relocate, please contact us and we would be delighted to assist with the biggest and best move of your life!
Click Apply Now to submit your application today!
Before you go
By creating a job alert, you agree to our Terms. You can unsubscribe from these directly within the emails or as detailed in our terms.