Chef de Partie – Maldron Hotel, Sandy Road, Galway
We have a fantastic new vacancy for Chef de Partie in the excellent Maldron Hotel Sandy Road, Galway
Objective of the Role
Reporting to the Head Chef, the Chef de Partie will assist our successful kitchen team in producing 'Wow' dishes for our guests.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist the Head Chef & Sous Chef with the overall running of the kitchen.
- Take direction from department managers and to assist in the monitoring of food quality and hygiene standards.
- Follow the talented Head Chefs example of excellence and efficiency.
- Adhere to HACCP regulations at all times
- Support your fellow kitchen staff in observing appropriate systems of hygiene during food preparation and storage.
- Have previous experience working within hotels or in a similar role.
- Have a passion for and genuine interest in food.
- Have a mature and pleasant manner for dealing with customers and team members.
- Be a team player.
- Be able to work under pressure in a busy kitchen.
- Have good knowledge of HACCP procedures and regulations.
About our culture:
Dalata Hotel Group – Ireland’s largest hotel group has a number of exciting positions on the horizon. As Dalata continues to grow and expand in Ireland and the UK it’s more important than ever to have the right team alongside us, in the near future we will be opening the doors of new hotels creating many jobs and investing millions in the Irish and UK economy.
We lead through our Dalata values of “Our People, Our Fairness, Our Service and Our Individuality”. If you have the right attitude and energy you will have great opportunities to progress within the group. Our company is a place where you can do great things – individually and as a team. You will have the opportunity to develop your talent, be recognised and rewarded for your commitment and pursue a fulfilling career. We also have a number of unique and recognised training programmes to aid your professional and personal development and pride ourselves on creating an objective, supportive and fair working environment for our employees.
Dalata Hotel Group Plc is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Follow us on Facebook and stay up to date with the latest jobs in Galway!
Before you go
By creating a job alert, you agree to our Terms. You can unsubscribe from these directly within the emails or as detailed in our terms.Continue to job